CoolMasterNet FW Update
- Download and Install CoolAutomation SW Package
- Get CoolMasterNet FW Image. Latest FW Image can be downloaded here:
|CM5-0.8.4.INC||0.8.4||16 Jan 2020||SSDP,SSL,USB Watchdog,DK Modbus GW,Indoor Limits/Locks,BACnet Client,Fixes,Improvements||Stable|
|CM5-0.7.8.INC||0.7.8||16 Apr 2019||Aserver password,AUX,GPIO Inhibit,Breezart,BLueStar,Fixes,Improvements||Stable|
|CM5-0.7.6.INC||0.7.6||17 Dec 2018||HVAC Lines configuration on LCD, GMV5 Locks, UMM,Greensys fixes, Samslung,LG PRO||Stable|
- Connect CoolMasterNet to USB. If it is the first time connection, USB driver will be installed
- Run CoolAutomation FW Updater
- Load FW Image
- Click Update Firmware
Forced BOOT Mode
In certain situations, like for instance in case of power outage during regular FW update, CoolMasterNet can become irresponsible due to a luck of proper FW. In this case, to recover CoolMasterNet, it has to be updated via forced BOOT mode.
- Set all dip switches on R line into ON position (up). Remember previous status of R dip switches. Do not change dip switches on P,Q,S lines
- Power reset CoolMasterNet device. It will stay in forced BOOT mode.
- Run FW Update.
- After FW Update done, restore R line dip switches and power reset CoolMasterNet.
Sometimes due to wrong configurations made in CoolMasterNet it can become irresponsible. In this case CoolMasterNet can be powered up in Safe Mode.
- Set all dip switches on Q line into ON position (up). Remember previous status of Q dip switches. Do not change dip switches on P,R,S lines
- Power reset CoolMasterNet device. It will stay in SAFE MODE.
- In Safe Mode CoolMasterNet can interface via RS232 or USB connection only. ETH and HVAC Lines are disabled.
- After configurations are done, restore Q line dip switches and power reset CoolMasterNet.